Material Specifications, Artwork Design
Artwork Design Process
If you don’t have your own artwork, we provide a free design and photography service for your first advertisement.
- Please submit your completed booking form to us.
- Email: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our graphic designer will be in contact with you promptly after your booking is confirmed to request your content. (You are also welcome to submit your content, images and instructions email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Format of your material: Typed email text or Microsoft Word format preferred for content/information, images to be supplied as high resolution JPEG files (images embedded in a Microsoft Word file or similar format will not be accepted).
- Please liaise with our graphic designer should you wish to use our photography service to schedule a time.
- We also offer a stock photography purchase service for your convenience, please enquire with our graphic designer.
- Future minor changes to your artwork are provided free of charge (substantial artwork changes will be charged at an hourly design rate). Please email email@example.com to request future changes.
Print Ready Artwork
We welcome advertising artwork provided by clients, prepared to our specifications below.
Finished artwork to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF preferred (other formats may be accepted, but will not include Word or Publisher files).
Files should be saved as CMYK colour format, all fonts outlined and artwork flattened.
Where a bleed is required (full page only), artwork should also include a 10mm ‘safe area’ to allow for page gutter.
Full Page: 320mm (h) x 240mm (w) Plus bleed: 5mm
Half Page: 145mm (h) x 216mm (w) No bleed
Third Page: 94mm (h) x 216mm (w) No bleed
Quarter Page Vertical: 145mm (h) x 105mm (w) No bleed
Quarter Page Horizontal: 70mm (h) x 216mm (w) No bleed
Eighth Page: 70mm (h) x 105mm (w) No bleed